New blog!!!!

By Pescaoret → domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2014

New blog!!!!
Estrenamos blog!!!!

Everybody is welcome to this new project, where I will try to show you all the things that catch my attention of my fishing journeys  and my life, in general. Society, cultere, politics, music… Everythink I find interesting.
Sea todo el mundo bienvenido a este nuevo proyecto, dónde intentaré mostrar lo que más me llame la atención de mis jornadas de pesca en  concreto, y  de mi vida en general. Sociedad, cultura, política, música… Todo lo que me parezca interesante.

Mis últimos 3 días han sido bastante intensos.
My last 3 days had been very intense.

Sunday 21 of September, I’m writing from panamá City, Republic of Panama! 2 Days ago we run more tan 800km to go  fishing for catfish in Navarra, with Mr Nacho Eneritz (local Sherpa) and also with Captain Pables, to say bye bye to the river that gave us a lot of good times this year. We had a cool day, with more tan 10 cats, a good size carp, and a lot of fun.

Hardy Syntris Proaxis 9' WT11+Hardy Fortune X3

Estamos a Domingo día 21 de Septiembre,  y os escribo desde Panamá city,  República de Panamá!  Antes de ayer estaba en Navarra, España, con el señor Nacho Eneritz (Sherpa local fallano) y con el Captain Pables, dándole caña a los sirulos/carpas, para decir Adiós al rio que tanta diversión nos ha dado este año. Tuvimos un día genial, con más de 10 sirulos, una carpa y mucha diversión.

Yesterday it was a ultra crazy day. I had been fighting in the airport against the time (I didn’t heard the alarm in the morning…) and also against the idleness of the workers… They stole me 600€ of extra lugagge, they lost me 2 suitcases (I hope they send me it to the hotel today). Now I’m in The Beach House, a fantactic hotel in front of the marina, in a room bigger tan my house, waiting for the suitcases!
Ayer locura de aeropuertos. Y tras robarme 600€ por exceso de equipaje, 11 horas de vuelo, y perderme 2 maletas (que espero recuperar hoy), aquí estamos, en Panamá. Me encuentro en el Hotel The beach House,  en una habitación más grande que mi casa y con un balcón directo al mar.


Next Tuesday, after buying some provisions, we will run to the Archipiélago de las Perlas!!! I can’t wait tore to unpack my fishing tackle and start fishing. Just 2 days left, you have to wait Rober….XD
Y el martes, después de hacer algunas compras de viveres, directo a las Perlas!  Tengo muchas ganas de desempaquetar todo mi equipaje, y empezar ya a pescar. Sólo quedan 2 días, aguanta Rober… XD

The adventure has begun, I engourage all of you o follow it in explusivity, on this blog.
La aventura ha empezado, así que os animo a todos a seguirla en exclusiva, en este blog.

Thank you everybody to be part of this, It would be imposible without you.
Un saludo a todos, y gracias por ser partícipes de todo esto. Sin vosotros no sería posible.
Roberto Martínez

I'm Roberto Martínez, from Valencia, Spain. Business Post graduate by the Universidad de Valencia, and full time angler. I worked as fishing guide, comunity manager, magazine writer, fishing shops... Whatever, but always related about fishing

No Comment to " New blog!!!! "